EAACI Membership fee is based on the average per capita income of each country according to the World Bank Report. Members from a country with a GNP of less than USD 10,000 will receive a 50% reduction on the EAACI Membership fee, including full Membership benefits.
- Regular annual Membership fee: 150.00 EUR
- Annual fee for countries with GNP less than USD10,000: 75.00 EUR
- Junior fee: Free
- Junior fee with printed Journals subscription: 60.00 EUR
- EAACI Allied Health IG fee: 75.00 EUR (40.00 EUR for countries with GNP less than USD10,000)
- * Junior membership types are available for people aged 35 or less
- ** 8% VAT will be added for Swiss residents
- *** The term of each subscription starts from the registration date and ends on December 31 of the year in which the registration has been made.
- **** Members who apply for and pay their membership fee after 1 October 2016, will have full membership status until 31 December 2017.
- ***** Please find more information about Membership types and benefits here
- Fields marked with red or * are compulsory.
- Please use Title Case when filling in the form (i.e. John Smith).
- Please use English Alphabet only (do not use special international characters).
You can fill in details of an EAACI Member who endorses your application. This section is not compulsory.
Note that applications with incomplete address can not be processed. *
Dual Membership Agreements
EAACI offers discounts on (regular) membership fees for members of:
- AAAAI (American Academy of Allergy, Asthma & Immunology) - 20% discount
- ACAAI (American College of Allergy, Asthma & Immunology) - 20% discount
- European Respiratory Society - 15% discount
- European Rhinologic Society - 10% discount
If you would like to apply for Dual Membership please indicate which partner society you are a member of by ticking the corresponding box and fill-in your valid membership number.Please note that Dual Membership discount is not possible for members from countries with GNP less than USD 10,000 / Junior members with subscription.Please find more information about Dual Membership Agreements here.
Please type your short CV into the box on the right. You can copy and paste from a word processor into this box.
EAACI Interest Groups *
You can subscribe to as many you wish of the available Interest Groups
EAACI is an open society and people professionally interested in the fields of allergy and clinical immunology are welcome to become members.
To pay your annual Membership fee you can choose either Credit Card payment or Bank Transfer.
Your application will be processed after we receive your annual Membership fee.
- Bank Transfer: you will receive our bank details by e-mail. Please note that all bank fees need to be settled by the payee.
- Credit Card: it is possible to pay by Visa or Mastercard. You may be asked by the issuer of your card to enter a password to verify that the transaction is authorised by the card owner before completion of the payment process (3-D Secure technology).
If we do not receive your annual Membership fee within four weeks from the date of your application submission, your application will be automatically deleted. In the exceptional event of membership application refusal your Membership fee will be refunded immediately.
If you are interested in Junior Membership you will be asked by e-mail to send EAACI a copy of your ID/Passport for age verification.
By submitting this form, you acknowledge that you have read and agree to the Terms mentioned above.
Go green with EAACI
An important benefit of being an EAACI Member is your subscription to the EAACI official journals Allergy
and Pediatric Allergy and Immunology
. All EAACI members have an access to full electronic versions of the journals and also receive printed versions (*printed copies are not available for free Junior Members).
Reflecting the feedback from our recent Membership Benefits Survey we are asking you to support the "Go green with EAACI"
initiative by keeping only the online access to Allergy
and/or Pediatric Allergy and Immunology
. You can learn more about "Go green with EAACI"
initiative at this website
. If you wish to support the initiative we are offering you the possibility to opt out from receiving printed versions of Allergy and/or PAI by selecting the box(es) below.